August 22, 2006

What's wrong with me?

At the moment, I can't remember my zip code. Honestly, I can't. Is it 80304 or 80302? I don't know. I honestly don't know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can one up you. I don't know my address. I just moved and the university tells me my address is one thing and the post office another. I recall the last time I lived here, the post office sent mail telling us to write our address differently from what we were doing. Two days later, the university sent an email telling us to ignore the letter from the post office. How am I supposed to order useless stuff from Amazon if I don't know where I live!?

Happy Worker said...

Oh, I totally like the passive-aggressive struggle that's going on between the University and the post office. It's almost the same as when you're little and you ask your mom if you can do something and when she says "no" you ask your dad.

Anyway, my problem is much more serious than ordering stuff from Amazon. How, exactly, am I supposed to get an accurate forecast from weather.com if I don't know the right zip code? It's a dilemma, for sure.

Oi! Ruby said...

Sad address commentary--but the pizza delivery company has my name in their computer as KarinAnne Alleyside, because they can never figure out that our front door is on the alleyside. If I did Karaoke, it would totally be my stage name.