Sometimes I think I have everything I want/need. But sometimes, I think I have nothing.
Which is it? Do I have everything (good friends, fun times, cool town, endless cute guys, sunshine every day) or do I have nothing(no family, broken heart, crappy job, sunshine everyday)?
Or maybe I have both at the same time, which means I can have which ever I choose.
But is it really that easy?
August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
after re-discovering Jamin's blog last month, I've been thinking a lot about how we all live in our own created reality and sometimes this is more obvious than it is at other times.
some people do a good job of masking the construction so you just see the art and not the glue. other people, well... other people aren't so good at it.
but regardless of whether or not you can see the seams, I think that thinking in terms of what you have (especially when what you have is yummy food) or the things that you don't have quite yet is definitely the way to go. if you can create your own reality, then why not create a good one?
Post a Comment