August 10, 2006

Perform activity as if you had stolen object.

My new favorite phrase is any variation of the template above. It's most effective when you say the pharse twice with "baby" in the middle. For example, to someone riding a bike you would say, "Ride it like you stole it, baby! Ride it like you stole it!"

Give it a try and see if you don't like it too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it requires a transitive verb. Like "blog it like you stole it," or "comment like you stole it." How would we say this in Maninka?

Happy Worker said...

Now I could be messing this up because the whole Manika urgative thing but it might go something like: Baba be sunogo, baby! Baba be sunogo!

Anonymous said...

It's even more awesome in Maninka! (wait, isn't everything?) Can we get that on a t-shirt?

Happy Worker said...

You know, I hear there are fairly strict parameters about what one can put on a t-shirt so I dunno... Maybe we should go with t-shirts that just say "I heart Manika!" because who doesn't heart Maninka?