August 07, 2006

Support yourself

Okay, I know I have a kickball game to play but it was just raining so I took a few minutes to read over the archives of my blog. Now, I don't want to come across as arrogant, conceited, full of myself, etc, but when your supporters in life are dwindling, you need to support yourself. (This is what Ricky Bobby did in Talladega Nights, for those of you who have seen it) and so I just wanted to say, I can be pretty darn funny sometimes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a kickball game to play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? you're hilarious. everyone knows that.

Happy Worker said...

Thank you. And I'm glad you didn't say that I was funny and then follow it up with "funny looking, that is..." I hate it when people do that, though I do it all the time.