
People in Boulder seem to attack fun with the same intensity with which they attack their fitness goals. It's an incredibly social town; There's always something fun going on and always someone fun to do it with. But I'm wondering, is it possible that I'm having too much fun out here?
Next weekend is the BIG race. I said I was going to take it easy this weekend and rest up but already, my weekend is filled with things to do. And on top of my social commitments, I volunteered to be in charge of decorating our team vans for the race. We need to decorate the vans so that our runners can easily pick them out at the runner exchange areas. So... my idea (and I can't believe a bunch of middle-aged IBMers went for this) is to "pimpify" the vans. I'm going to fabricate some "bling" this weekend maybe get some of those crown air freshener's, some fuzzy dice, etc. But this is a topic for another post...
So I know that I should start saying "No" to things but when the events are all interesting and the people asking are interesting too, it's hard to say no.
I do believe that this is a good problem. But never-the-less, it's a bit of a problem. But maybe it's nothing a little nap and a martini can't solve...
2 comments:
Double fisting it. . . impressive.
I know. I'm impressed with me too.
Post a Comment