How can you tell that I don't have much to do at work? Because I update my blog, multiple times, throughout the day. It's good to have the blog to give me something to do and also to help me think that maybe somebody out there is laughing at my stupid jokes. I think I'm happiest in life when someone legitimately laughs and my stupid jokes.
Is "legitimately laughing at my stupid jokes" on the checklist? If not, it should be. Jamin (my ex-husband) never laughed at my stupid jokes and I think this is one reason we're not married anymore.
Another reason to thank god for blogs is that Jamin has one (www.jamin.org, in case you're interested). I was bored on Saturday afternoon so I took a peek to see what's been going on, what he's up to, who he's decided to be today, etc. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he's back to the guy I met many years ago. You know, the one that I didn't like the first time I met him? His blog is full of musings on his writing and what it is that makes him a poet, though through our relationship, I discovered that there's absolutely nothing about him that makes him a poet. It's interesting to see he's still clinging to this identity, or that he still needs an identity. But it was comforting to me to see that somethings never change and to realize the biggest lesson I've learned in life is to trust your feelings from the start cause they're the ones that turn out to be right.
So today, I'm feeling like I need to leave work around 4:00 so I can go home and take a nap...
August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment