The Wild West Relay doesn't start until tomorrow morning but my mind is already racing. Why does this always happen? I know that I my body needs sleep and so my mind wakes my body up and then I can't help but think about how I should be sleeping but I'm not and I need to sleep because I'm going to be so tired because I'm going to be up for over 24 hours AND I'll be running 17 miles in that 24 hours, and, and, and... It's exhausting.
Anyway, the race, you know, the BIG race is tomorrow! I'm incredibly excited! I'm also excited to be spending a weekend away from Boulder. I'm hoping this one goes well. The last trip I had, well, it had it's good moments (like spending time with my friends. you know, you guys who are reading this.) But it was emotionally stressful in a bad way. I'm thinking this race will be emotionally stressful too but in a good way, you know?
August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment