So yesterday, I went shopping with my friend KarinAnne. She's looking for a cruiser bike and although I didn't think I was looking too, I fell in love (IN LOVE) with this bike:

I already have two bikes and don't need a third, do I? Or do I...?
I'm also toying with the option of buying an old cruiser and fixing it up myself. Might be a better idea if I had a garage or an uncarpeted area to work on it. Might also be a better idea if I hadn't fallen in love (IN LOVE) with the bike above.
After shopping, we went to see Dressy Bessy at the Fox Theater. On our way, we stopped at a cheap Chinese restaurant for those flaming volcano drinks. I think I summed it up for all of us when I said, "I'm getting too old for cheap alcohol..."
Today I'm having brunch with KarinAnne and Ian. Then I'm off to see "Wordplay" with Thomas after which we're going to try to go to the second largest brewery in Golden, CO. I think it's in some guy's basement.
No comments:
Post a Comment