Okay people, I need your help. Please tell me that I should not attempt to get in touch with Pete by any means. That although, right now, I feel like I should, the moment will pass and it's best for me to just move on in life and let it all go...
Okay, so I know you guys have jobs and lives but you're not helping me out with this one.
Luckily, I have stuff going on tonight and I'll be packing for Crested Butte tomorrow (assuming my upstairs neighbor will watch my dog) and so once I make it to the mountains, I'll have no way to get in touch with anyone for four days.
Then, sometime soon, Pete is moving to Canada and I have non non-Pittsburgh related contact info for him so after this weekend, I'll have no way to get in touch with him ever again. That will solve the problem, so long as I can make it through tomorrow. And I think I can make it through tomorrow.
I would have left you a no-contact comment when I first saw this post, but unfortunately blogspot is blocked from work (although your rss feed is not blocked for some reason....weird) so I couldn't leave a comment. Anyway, I sent you no-contact vibes instead. Did you feel them? ;-)
I did feel the no-contact vibes. They worked. No contact was made. And Ali, you're right. It wouldn't make me feel better at all and would probably make me feel incredibly worse. Thanks guys. : )
4 comments:
Okay, so I know you guys have jobs and lives but you're not helping me out with this one.
Luckily, I have stuff going on tonight and I'll be packing for Crested Butte tomorrow (assuming my upstairs neighbor will watch my dog) and so once I make it to the mountains, I'll have no way to get in touch with anyone for four days.
Then, sometime soon, Pete is moving to Canada and I have non non-Pittsburgh related contact info for him so after this weekend, I'll have no way to get in touch with him ever again. That will solve the problem, so long as I can make it through tomorrow. And I think I can make it through tomorrow.
I would have left you a no-contact comment when I first saw this post, but unfortunately blogspot is blocked from work (although your rss feed is not blocked for some reason....weird) so I couldn't leave a comment. Anyway, I sent you no-contact vibes instead. Did you feel them? ;-)
Don't call. It won't make you feel better.
The urge will pass. Don't give in!!
I did feel the no-contact vibes. They worked. No contact was made. And Ali, you're right. It wouldn't make me feel better at all and would probably make me feel incredibly worse. Thanks guys. : )
Post a Comment