to blog from work? Well, whatever. This is technically "think" Friday, which means I'm supposed to do things that enrich my mind and thus, enrich the pockets of my company.
Yesterday, I finally finished the big project I've been working on since I got here. Because I never really had the slacker grace period that most employees get, I'm doing it today. Mostly, I've been shopping for furniture on-line. It's exhilarating. I have a casual meeting from 2 - 3 and then I think I may go for a run and not come back. Sounds like a plan to me.
In keeping with the tradition, I have many fun things planned for the weekend. This is good because it means I won't be spending too much time at home, moping about Pete. However, I'm a little frustrated by the fact that I'm still moping as much as I am. I think the problem (or I should say "one of the problems") is that it was just so abrupt. He was a huge, gigantic jerk to me. I said "I can't be with you if you're going to treat me like this" and he said "Okay, that's fine. Bu-bye." and that was that. And I just don't get that.
I probably shouldn't think about it any more. Good thing I live in town that keeps me constantly busy. And even if I didn't, there's always Netflix...
July 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment