September 01, 2007
you could probably tell from my last post that things have gotten a little iffy with me and Boy. while all relationships have rough patches, I think it's safe to say this is more than a patch. and, looking back on my blog entries, I can't help but return to the quiz my friends m&m invented for me last summer. Boy did not pass the quiz and I probably should have respected those results. sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going well with the Boy. So I suggest you find a young college guy to romp with... perhaps you can find one at the local Target? :)
Anyway I'm sending some good vibes your way.
you know, I think the vibes worked! Boy and I had a very good chat and spent some very good time together this past weekend. it was nice. :)
Post a Comment