about a year ago, I was completely hooked on grey's anatomy. I watched it religiously every week and, if I could be around for the "live" show, I'd make sure I caught it some other way. however, as the season went on, I found myself watching it less and less. I'm not sure if it was the unbelievable dramas with which the characters are confronted or the unbelievable whininess with which the characters deal with their problems that began to bug me. whatever the case, I didn't even bother to watch the season finale. or the episode before that. or the episode before that, or the episode before that...
last night I was home building some furniture that I just bought so I turned on the TV. Ugly Betty was on and I definitely have a soft spot for that show. Ugly Betty was followed by the season finale of grey's. I watched it. and it was bad. full of unnecessary and unbelievable plots and lots of bad acting. so the question is, what's changed? is it me or is it the show? me thinks it's me but me don't know.
anyway, I'm pretty excited about this weekend: Jen and Noble are driving through town on their way from CA to PA and they're staying with me from Sunday night until Tuesday! however, I've got a lot cleaning to before they get here...
oh, and I'm also running in another 5K. last weekend, I was second in my age group (and there were more than two of us!). this weekend, I just want to run faster than I did last weekend. and who knows, maybe one of these weekends I'll be the only one in my age group and you know what that means - I win!
September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment