September 09, 2007

happy football season everyone!

yes, that's right, it's started again. football season is here. and, having a dad who had season tickets for the Steelers and only had daughters, I was raised to like football.

the Steelers' posse reconviened today after a long break and it made me realize that I kinda like hanging out with guys sometimes. I haven't seen these guys in almost a year but did any of them question our friendship? wonder what was wrong and if were mad at them? think that I had wronged them by not talking to them for so long? nope. just a simple "good to see you again. how've you been?" and everything was good. oh, and the Steelers won. that's always good too.

I didn't make it to the the game until late in the second quarter because Boy and his brother made me run in a 10K in Nederland, Co this morning (which is like 8,400 ft.). I know this race was at high altitude and all but man, I used to be in way better shape... despite the fact that boot camp has started up again (yes, I'm doing it AGAIN), I'm considering running in some kind of race every weekend from now until... well, until I don't feel like it anymore. this feeling may pass quickly but for now, I'm considering another 10K at the Res. in Boulder next weekend. it's only $20 to enter and you get a shirt. sign me up!

No comments: