I think the whole world reacted that way.
poor marcel marceau. (you can't see me but I'm miming sadness right now.)
I found your mime mimic very amusing :). Thanks for a fabulous visit. Love, Jen
it was good to see you guys too! I'm so glad you got to stop by on your way across the country. and congratulations on finishing your trip! I'm happy you two + the cats and the dog, made it safely home.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think the whole world reacted that way.
poor marcel marceau. (you can't see me but I'm miming sadness right now.)
I found your mime mimic very amusing :). Thanks for a fabulous visit. Love, Jen
it was good to see you guys too! I'm so glad you got to stop by on your way across the country. and congratulations on finishing your trip! I'm happy you two + the cats and the dog, made it safely home.
Post a Comment