That really needs clarification? Are you sewing? Do you need a thimble for some other purpose. You can't just pique our curiosity and then leave us hanging...
I am so disappointed that Neil caused you to explain that, because I liked it better when you could have meant thimble in either a sewing or Peter Pan sense.
I agree completely. but Neil is a science guy and you know how those science guys are. everything has a "logical" explanation, or something like that. it's so unfun.
4 comments:
That really needs clarification? Are you sewing? Do you need a thimble for some other purpose. You can't just pique our curiosity and then leave us hanging...
what? come on, isn't it more fun not to know?
but if you must, I was sewing. or maybe "mending" is a better word. anyway, I really could have used a thimble.
really, I could have.
I am so disappointed that Neil caused you to explain that, because I liked it better when you could have meant thimble in either a sewing or Peter Pan sense.
I agree completely. but Neil is a science guy and you know how those science guys are. everything has a "logical" explanation, or something like that. it's so unfun.
Post a Comment