another weekend and that means another race... this time we did the Panerathon 5k. it was a more "challenging" course than last weekend (there were hills) so I ended up three seconds slower than last week. that's such a bummer. however, I did totally blow past this woman on the last hill and I could sort of feel her spirit crumble as I ran by and that was kind of nice.
this week I tried to do an interval workout during the race to see if that made me any faster (you know, one minute on, one minute off, two on, two off, three on, three off, repeat...) I think that's a bad idea during a race. the only thing it seemed to do was mess with the other runners around me. serioulsy, I could tell it was freaking people out. sor-ree.
next week I think we're doing some kind of dinky 5k on Saturday which means I'll get to sleep in on Sunday. yea!!!!!! I can't remember the last time I had a relaxing, sit on the couch and do nothing Sunday. ah... can't wait!
September 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment