so my boot camp was on the Today show yesterday as part of a story about boot camps across the country. if you wanna see it, go here , go to Tuesday's Videos, and scroll down until you see "Fitness boot camp gains fans."
I've gotta tell you, ours looks a lot more gentle than the one that's run by the marine guy. Although today we did run up the side of a mountain again. Like ten times. And twice, our cute, perky, blond instructor made us do lunges up the side of the mountain. I asked her if I had accidentally turned into the parking lot for hell instead of the parking lot for the trail. She said she was going to take that as a compliment, then laughed sadistically and told me to do jumping lunges for a minute.
July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment