July 18, 2007
so if you've read the NY Times article below (if you haven't, go read it and then come back to this post): I don't have a lot going on at work right now so I was out on the web, perusing media type websites to try to see learn about the latest trend that will, a few months/years from now, be reversed by the latest trend. while at mediabistro, I noticed they have a section for pictures from their parties and events and so, just for the heck of it and because I recently read that NYTimes article, I took a look at some of them. and... wouldn't you know it but in two out of the three cities I checked out, I found people that I know. three events. two people. I could even say that I found 2.5 people because in the third city, the one guy looked really, really similar to someone I used to know. these 2.5 people are definitely the type of people who would want to be part of the scene, part of the photo installation, etc and I literally laughed out loud at my discoveries. life has funny coincidences like that some times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment