July 06, 2007

I hate to keep giving you guys boot camp updates all the time but it's probably the most major thing I have going on right now and, well, it's pretty major. this morning we ran up the side of a mountain five times (six if you count the warm up). and if that wasn't enough, in between each run up the mountain, we did all sorts of strength training exercises. I'm starting to think this is slight insanity.

the other major thing is that I've started to start my new job, meaning I've been invited to a lot of meetings. I think that when you're part of the communications department, a good portion of your job is taken up by "communicating" with the rest of the communications department, hence all the meetings. and that's fine with me, so long as there are donuts (or even doughnuts).

not to be disuaded by the bootcamp fatigue, I think boy and I are going for a hike in the mountains this weekend. we were going to go on the 4th of July but we got a good 20 or 30 minutes outside of town when I realized that I had forgotten my shoes. oopsie.

No comments: