jiggity jig.
I was once again in Pittsburgh this past weekend. my entire family was in town for a surprise 60th birthday party for my Aunt Judy. I think she was fairly surprised, especially since her birthday isn't for another month.
again, it was sort of a whirlwind, non-stop trip. party on Friday night, breakfast with mom Saturday morning, then lunch with the cousins, haircut, and kennywood all on Saturday. I flew out early Sunday morning and was back in Boulder by noon. I spent the afternoon napping. whew.
this was the first time the whole family has been together in about five years. it's funny how your family has the ability to make you feel more comfortable and at home (and sometimes more crazy) than anybody else. it was a really, really good weekend and I wish I could have stayed for the french toast casserole thing they were all having at brunch on Sunday but I had to be back in Boulder sooner than later. I'll try to get my pictures uploaded in the next day or two...
July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
French toast casserole was pretty tasty! It was great to see you too! love, Jen and Noble
damn it! I knew I was missing a good one. that's okay - I had the best raspberry pie EVER at my parents' so I guess we're even.
can't wait to see you guys out here in the fall!
Post a Comment