Existential Depot
July 18, 2007
I liked
this article.
it's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Happy Worker
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(90)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(6)
▼
July
(14)
not that you care, but:
hi. I'm an aunt. isn't he cute? :)
we all have those days at work every once in a whi...
it's the little things
life is fun
8:19 on Sunday night and again, where has the week...
so if you've read the NY Times article below (if y...
I liked this article. it's good.
so my boot camp was on the Today show yesterday as...
the waiting game
home again, home again
what, exactly, is linkedin and why are we all usin...
I hate to keep giving you guys boot camp updates a...
*the opinions expressed in this post are in now wa...
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(136)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment