mid-day tuesday. in my office with door shut. can't keep out the sound of thunder. seems to be right above my head. maybe slightly to the left. and loud.
my office has a nice view of the four walls of my office. when I lean back in my chair to stretch or whatever, I can sometimes see the guy in the office that's diagonal to mine but that's as good as it get's around here.
3 comments:
you have a door on your office? wanna trade? :) i have a nice view of the olympic mountains....
yes!!!!! let's trade! let's trade!
my office has a nice view of the four walls of my office. when I lean back in my chair to stretch or whatever, I can sometimes see the guy in the office that's diagonal to mine but that's as good as it get's around here.
I'll trade with either of you. I work in a cube like Dilbert.
Post a Comment