May 17, 2007
the iPods understand
I just got an iPod shuffle and I'm finding it to be the most amazing little thing ever! We are going for a run today after work. I wonder if my regular ipod feels bad. It [the regular iPod] used to go running with me back in the day but I think that it [the regular iPod] is more of a special occasion device and the shuffle is more of an every day thing. It's sort of like the Ben and Jerry's vs other ice cream. You don't indulge in that stuff every day. No, no, no. The everyday ice cream (yes, I really do eat the much ice cream) needs to be something with a little less fat and calories, a little less "special." Otherwise, the charm of the peanut butter filled pretzels is gone. So, the regular iPod is Chubby Hubby and the shuffle is a skinny cow . I love them both in their own way and I think they get that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment