I have two important rules to live by in my life:
1. NEVER go to the grocery store when you're hungry.
and 2. Never, under any circumstances, eat Ben and Jerry's out of the carton.
I've added a third to my list which is never make any important decisions when you're sick/taking cold medicine. I've been sick for about a week. I'm taking all sorts of drugs and my mental and emotional state is sort of "iffy" at best. On top of that, because I've been sick I haven't been doing much or seeing many people and so I've been sitting around, thinking about all the major stuff in my life while watching trashy TV and I just think it's a bad combination. Bad. Bad. Bad. I think I need a carton of Ben and Jerry's to take my mind off of all of this...
June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment