I heart my ipod shuffle. it's almost like the perfect boyfriend. the shuffle is there for me when I need it to be and it understands my wants and needs. case in point: the other day I went for a trail run and just as I was about to tackle a hill, my shuffle started to played "don't stop believing" (that's right, Journey). shuffle didn't judge me for my musical taste. it just picked what was it thought was best for that particular moment. I could have kissed it.
with not much going on at work today, I spent a few hours messing with the playlist on my shuffle. I also played a few rounds of this game . it's an education game so I learned a few things. for example, did you know that milk can help prevent PMS? well, actually I think it's the calcium that helps. an even better argument for more ice cream!
I found the game through the adobe edge newsletter, which is sent to my work account so that I can research multimedia stuff and keep us on the cutting edge (or whatever). so my game playing was totally work related... um... yeah. that would explain why I thought it was best to play with my door closed...
May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope your happy... instead of doing work or going to sleep, I'm playing a game about milk :)
hehehe. apparently, the same thing happened to my cousin. she said she played for a solid half hour and only quit because her husband wanted to try.
sorry. I didn't mean to get you guys hooked. though Neil, you're the one that got me hooked on text twist and about this time last year, I couldn't stop playing that one. so I think we're about even.
Post a Comment