October 04, 2006

What's in my muffin?

This morning, I got a blueberry muffin from Vic's, the local coffee shop. Vic's, like every other place in Boulder, does not have normal baked goods so I knew I wouldn't be getting an old-fashioned blueberry muffin. Usually, they're blueberry cornmeal or blueberry oatmeal. But this morning's muffin is blueberry + ? and I can't figure out what ? is...

Anyway, when I got up to the counter, there was a $20 on the ground. I knew it wasn't mine and like every good Boulderite, I believe in karma so I picked it up and said "um... there's a $20 bill on the ground..." and the guy at the counter said "um... maybe the woman behind you? cause she was the last in line?" I asked "woman behind me" if she had dropped some money she said, "I don't know..." then saw the $20 in my hand and said "oh yeah, probably," and took it. Hmm... I bet she's not a Boulderite. And if we have lightening later today, I bet she gets hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

karma is over a $1 or maybe a $5.. but not a $20.