October 04, 2006

Okay, so I worked for about four hours today and accomplished pretty much everything I have to do for the next few weeks. I even threw in a few extra activities and got those done too.

I've told my boss that I don't think I really have that much to do. She looked at me like I was crazy.

I somehow got myself some work with the marketing and education department and my boss said "I'm just concerned because I don't want them taking you away from you work here..." Well I'm now sitting here with my headphones on, with no music playing, staring at my screen and my boss is worried about someone taking me away from this?

So my new mantra is this "I just need to make it through ski season, I just need to make it through ski season, I just need to make it through ski season..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ski season is a powerful motivator. It was 81 degress here in Jersey yesterday and all I could think was, this can't be helping to start the ski season early. And this is for east-coast ice skiing! Although admittedly I have no idea how to ski in snow (I tried once and it was quite a spectacle), Rockies skiing is a million times better than east-coast skiing. Just a few more months and I can ski....

Oi! Ruby said...

I agree, ski season is an absolute motivator! And on the upside at least it's better than being totally over-worked :) Day dreaming time is very important!