October 22, 2006

So maybe it's possible that Casa Bonita was so wonderful that I just couldn't process it, sort of in the same was as the vapor cave? Or maybe it's that after spending the whole day in Denver (hair cut with my friend Robby who looks so much like Moby, then off to the art museum, then the wine bar where I had the most amazing pumpkin cheesecake ever) that I was just on sensory overload and thus, could process Casa Bonita?

And so It was sort of a blur. I remember playing skee ball. And then Ms. Pac Man (funny how she's still around an Mr. Pac Man isn't.) And I remember the high school cliff divers who had the most chiseled abs I've ever seen in person. And I sort of remember going through black bart's cave. But there were no monkeys in costume as the menu promised. So that was it. I didn't bring my camera but Jessica brought hers and she let me borrow it for a bit. I tried to capture the cliff diver's abs. I'll let you know how it turned out.

No comments: