Existential Depot
October 12, 2006
Yesterday I worked for about three hours in the afternoon and so now, I'm sitting here with not much to do. If anyone else is out there with not much to do, please, please, please email me. A girl can only do so much online shopping...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Happy Worker
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2008
(51)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(90)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2006
(136)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
▼
October
(13)
The last moments
I only semi-belong...
So maybe it's possible that Casa Bonita was so won...
Super exciting, fun stuff!
gnomeless
Yesterday I worked for about three hours in the af...
The dream is dead
spent the weekend on the western side of the state...
Okay, so I worked for about four hours today and a...
What's in my muffin?
Tonight I ate ice cream and listened to Billy Coll...
I was just perusing the NY Times, the Style sectio...
Yesterday, my friends and I caroused it up at the ...
►
September
(13)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment