Earlier this week, Pete #3 was kidnapped. Yesterday, I received a dire note from him in the mail. He said he is being treated okay but misses home and is trying to escape. Apparently, his kidnapper has placed him in the kitchen next to another figurine - a plump gentleman of Italian heritage who is constantly carrying a loaf of bread. Apparently, this guy (a.k.a. Fat Sam) is not much of a conversationalist.
Luckily, the kidnappers return address was on the envelope so organizing a rescue mission shouldn't be too hard.
But I'm thinking I need to act fast. Today, the kidnapper sent me an email about Pete #3. Apparently, he's under a lot of stress and has developed a bet wetting problem. He also refuses to take out the trash and always leaves the toilet seat up. The kidnapper also pointed me to this website, which, for at least five minutes, I found to be the best thing ever.
October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment