August 19, 2007

Colorado's most famous export, next to Coors

I think I may have a 24-hour bug. at least, I hope that's what it is - I'm tired, my body aches, and, despite the fact that it's aproaching 90 outside, I'm cold. part of me wonders if I have west nile. Boy insists that I don't. but I might. we are prone to west nile out here and I have gotten about a zillion mosquito bites in the past month. however, I'm resisting the temptation to look up west nile symptoms on-line because the last time I used Web-MD, I convinced myself that I had menengitus.

so, it's beautiful and sunny out (of course it is) and I'm lying on my couch, under a blanket, being sick. but, this is not a sad thing - a few hours ago, I discovered that there's a Dog the Bounty Hunter marathon on tv. I'm way behind on my New Yorkers, I'm reading like three books right now, and there is the Sunday Times. but a dose of trashy tv is good for you, every now and then, and right now, this is just what the doctor ordered!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love dog! i watched that marathon too. did i tell you we moved to massachusetts? i may be the worst pen pal ever. :)

Happy Worker said...

what is it about dog that is so addicting? it's basically the same show every week but I can't stop watching. I think it's the fact that good always triumphs over bad. that and the fact that their lives are so different than mine that it's complete and total escapism.

I peep in on your blog every now and then so I knew you guys were moving to the Boston area. don't worry about not keeping me up to date. moving from coast to coast is a BIG undertaking.

but it's so exciting! how are things going so far? how's the fam. adjusting? how's the new job, etc, etc? hope all is well on the east coast!