Boy and I saw wait, wait, don't tell me last night, which was good. but... I kind of thought that, being at a live taping, there'd be more to it than the normal show, especially since the tickets were like $45 a piece. however, there wasn't. hmm... me thinks public radio is probably doing okay.
anyway, the show was good, none the less, and what was most interesting to me was how spry Carl Kasell is. I wouldn't thought he was the type of guy to run across stage and energetically high-five people but you know what? he is.
in other news, I discovered today that if you go to flickr and search on my ex-husband's name, you'll find a picture of him dressed in black and dancing, by himself, with a white feather boa. um... do you think I should be reading into that at all? what if I tell you that the picture was taken in San Francisco? should I be reading even more into it?
August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment