I'm moving this weekend, if you can really call it that. I'm moving to one of the upstairs apartments in my building. so, for the third time in my semi-young life, I'm moving to a different apartment in the same building. I think I have a problem.
I'm moving because the upstairs is just a bit nicer. it's more private, has a better view. and good friends are now next door and across the hall instead of upstairs. as if my apartment building weren't already enough like a dorm. it's only going to get worse.
yesterday, Jessica and I moved most of the easy stuff. the big move with the heavy stuff is today and, as luck would have it, we did 180 push-ups in boot camp this morning. good thing I was totally slacking and only did like 100. hope Boy doesn't mind carrying the couch up the stairs all by himself.
June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment