I'm going to cast my vote for antibiotics as one of the best inventions ever and I think that actual, scientific people would agree with me on that one.
anyway, I took some last week and the ickiness I was experiencing is gone. I no longer feel like I'm in a fog of sickness. I can breathe again. I can hear again. I can taste again. all is right with the world.
June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm glad you're feeling better! sometimes the drugs are the best thing. i know cause my insurance company spends $2000 a month so i can be healthy with the aid of pharmaceuticals!
drugs are good!
I used to think that you shouldn't go to the doctor unless you couldn't stop the bleeding or you couldn't take the pain but now I know that's just stupid.
plus it was important for me to get better because I'm travelling back home this weekend.
I'll think of you when I'm in B.P. :)
Oooh! I'm jealous. Have fun! I'm going back in two weeks. :)
I'm jealous too. I haven't been back there since Christmas of 2004.
Post a Comment