June 26, 2007

Okay, hi. I'm back. I've finally posted picture of our trip and I know, I know, I owe a trip recap but I'm busy. Maybe I'll have time tonight. But maybe not... I have to start planning for Abby's birthday party (taking place this weekend). She's turning 12. 12! All of her doggie friends are invited. There will be frosty paws and goody bags for the kids as well as lots of treats for the humans.

Oh, and in addition to the party planning, I also need to go to bed early because yesterday I started a five-week fitness boot camp which meets MWF at 6:10 am. Am I crazy? Yes, maybe a little bit. Am I out of shape? Yes, yes, that too. I really thought I was okay but it turns out I'm not, well, at least not in the push-up department. Who invented those things anyway? Thank god that didn't make us do pull-ups. There's really no need to suffer that kind of public humiliation.

2 comments:

cara gillotti said...

where are these pictures??

Happy Worker said...

what? you mean you don't have my flickr account bookmarked? okay, fine. the pictures are here.