
last night I had dinner with my friend Rene and his 15 month-old daughter, Sofia. she's a cutie and she's also the best thing that's ever happened to Rene (despite her messy eating habits). Rene grew up in Spain and so Sofia is well on her way to bilingualism. kids these days.
tomorrow I'm off to Pittsburgh to see some of you, my loyal readers, as well as my family, some of whom are also loyal readers (hi jen and nobel!).
I'm flying into Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon. boy (who is currently in the middle of Indiana) is meeting me out there. we'll be in Pittsburgh for about five days into which we will try to cram way too many people/things/restaurants. it's going to be awesome. btw, who wants to go to Primantis with us?
on Thursday we're going to start heading back to Colorado. we're going to spend a few days in Chicago (Boy used to live there) and then a night in Kansas city (for some baseball and bbq). we'll finally be back in Colorado on the 17th. phew.
stay tuned. pictures and trip-recap to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment