May 23, 2006

Question of the day...

I don't want this to come off as whinny as it's probably going to but, is there anyone out there that doesn't think I'm a horrible person? over the past few days, a few people (and people I happen to care about tremendously) have seemed to suggest I might be less than stellar as people go. so if any of you our there happen to disagree, please do me a favor and let me know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No no no, you're amazing on many different levels. Also, one is forbidden from making these assessments around emotional school/family weekends. Forbidden!

Anonymous said...

seriously. no assessments should ever be allowed within 100 miles of family members, especially parental ones.

plus, not to pile-on or anything, but don't you mean whiny not whinny?

Happy Worker said...

yes, anonymouses (anonymousi? anonymousnus? grammarians, where are you when I need you?) you are right - being around family impairs your judgment like (insert favorite drug here) might do.

it had been a long weekend + a long Tuesday. I slept a bit, went for a run, got all zenned out in yoga and I'm doing much better now.

thanks though, for answering the shout out.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late reply - I'm just getting caught up but no - you're not a horrible person.