I think it's more than once a week. This estimate is based on a conversation between a bunch of guys in my yoga class who were discussing how often they shave their legs. A girl asked one of the shaved-legged guys (I think more guys in the class shave their legs than don't) and the shaved legged guy said something like "once or twice a week." The girl then asked another shaved legged guy and he said, "I don't know. Not often enough." Based on the squeaky clean legs these guys have, I think some of them shave every day.
Incidentally, I'm attempting to watch "House," as recommended by a non-leg shaving colleague and I really think that too much dialogue is delivered via yelling.
2 comments:
But how often is that?
once a month, 3 months, year!?!?!?
incidentally, I shave my legs once a never...
I think it's more than once a week. This estimate is based on a conversation between a bunch of guys in my yoga class who were discussing how often they shave their legs. A girl asked one of the shaved-legged guys (I think more guys in the class shave their legs than don't) and the shaved legged guy said something like "once or twice a week." The girl then asked another shaved legged guy and he said, "I don't know. Not often enough." Based on the squeaky clean legs these guys have, I think some of them shave every day.
Incidentally, I'm attempting to watch "House," as recommended by a non-leg shaving colleague and I really think that too much dialogue is delivered via yelling.
Post a Comment