I'm not completely sure of the model but I bought some sort of Olympus. It's 7.1 megapixel, which seems a bit much to me. BUT, it's both shock proof and waterproof (you can take underwater pictures with it) and these are two qualities that rock. I've already dropped the camera once, had a two second freak-out, and then realized it didn't matter. : D
2 comments:
What kind of camera did you buy? I just got a Sony DCS-T5 a couple of weeks ago.
I'm not completely sure of the model but I bought some sort of Olympus. It's 7.1 megapixel, which seems a bit much to me. BUT, it's both shock proof and waterproof (you can take underwater pictures with it) and these are two qualities that rock. I've already dropped the camera once, had a two second freak-out, and then realized it didn't matter. : D
Post a Comment