People who have known me for a while and know the craziness of my life, help me out with this one: Why is it that I consistently find myself "pseudo dating" (meaning the guy thinks we're dating and I have no clue that we are)?
It's a problem. I'm obviously doing something wrong and I'd like to stop.
And if you're someone that I've pseudo dated, your comments will be extra valuable!
April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I maybe pseudo dated you last summer. You were in fuscia, I was in Levi cutoffs, shirtless. We were by the creek. I was drinking coffee, you smiled. Probably my best date of the year. Pseudo or otherwise.
You should pseudo date more often, not less!
I think it's that with many guys, unless you're brandishing a restraining order in one hand and a handgun in the other, you're dating.
On the other hand, if you have a boyfriend, you're pretty much duty-bound to mention it before or while hanging out with new male friend, contrived as it may feel.
But the problem is, you need to assume that every guy that talks to you is interested in dating you. And while I've been told (by several men) that this is a good theory, that seems sort of... conceited, I guess and so it's hard to do.
And, I also think it's unfair when one of your pseudo suitors keeps telling you that he's getting a group of people together to do something and it would be great if you could come because you could meet people and maybe find some people to hang out with in your new town and then you get to the event and it's just you and the guy.
i think cara really has something there, especially with her second comment... :-)
Post a Comment