The weather in Colorado, though beautiful, can best be described as manic depressive. But wait... that's not an acceptable term anymore so I guess I'll have to say "bi-polar." A guy that I work with, Mel, tells me that Colorado really only has two seasons, summer and winter. Instead of spring and fall, we spend about three months flickering between the two extremes before the switch finally gets set to "on" for either or. Case in point: it was 80 degrees on Sunday and yesterday it snowed. There's a good inch or two out there right now but I'm told that tomorrow will be sunny and near 70 again. The change is kind of nice because I got to pull out my blue, puffy jacket again (in Boulder, we love our puffy jackets!) but it's all a little confusing for me and Abby. She generally likes the white stuff and eats as much of it as she can. But last night, she seemed too confused to eat any.
Anyway, if you're planning to come visit, be aware that it can snow here at any point, in any month. Yippee.
April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment