April 13, 2006
Post-work workout
There are bunch of differernt trails that run through the Sanitas valley, just a few blocks from my apartment, the most popluar of which is the Mt. Sanitas trail. People call it "the butt trail" because it's so steep that your butt muscles get a good workout on your way to the top. (Just some trivia for you...) So anyway, my officemate (Sue) and I went for a run on some of the trails after work today. We skipped the butt trail but ran along a ridge (on the Dakota Ridge trail) to the top of, well, I guess it was a mini-mountain, overlooking some super swanky homes in Boulder. We rested a bit at the top and then ran back through the valley as the sun was starting to set behind the mountains. Coming down the trail, you get a fantastic view of the flatirons and the front range and I don't know if it was the endorphins or the fantastic weather or what but man, this place is beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment