April 23, 2006

Can't stop

Last week, Neil, who was the best man at Marisa's wedding and is also Matt and Marisa's roommate, sent me a link to this game called Text Twist and I'm COMPLETELY addicted. I'm not going to pass the link on to you because it's just too dangerous and I've already corrupted one of my friends.

Speaking of which, Cara, I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to finish the semester, make it out of your apartment, etc. Please forgive me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, take heed, accomplishers. It wouldn't be nearly as fun without those satisfying clicking sounds, or the indignant outrage when it doesn't know words that you think that it should.

LeeAnn, I'll see you at Text Twisters Anonymous.

Happy Worker said...

Do you think we'll be allowed to play Text Twist at the TTA meetings? Cause if not, then I'm not going.

I completely identify with you on the indignant outrage thing. Although it makes me feel smarter than the computer, it's SO annoying when it doesn't know words that it really should such as agog. Come on now, that one's easy.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I like the idea of starting a (Noun)Anonymous group to facilitate something.

Also, thank goodness for timing. There but for the grace of God go us sitting around the Cage on Tuesday nights trying to not spill beer on our laptops.

Happy Worker said...

Yes, but here's the thing I'm struggling with: Do I go for the six-letter word, knowing that will allow me to advance to the next round or do I focus on trying to come up with as many words as I can? The first method means that I'll "win" the game but I think the second method is more of a win on a personal level. I can't figure out which matters more in the scheme of things.