March 07, 2006
What's the deal?
They say that everything in the world is constantly moving toward a state of equilibrium, a state of balance. I think that might be true. I moved into my new apartment about a week ago. My stuff moved in this past Friday. And I keep going back and forth between thinking that my apartment is in a state of pure chaos and thinking that it’s all under control, between thinking that there’s too much to watch on TV and thinking that there’s nothing on. I think that neither side is right and neither side is wrong. There is both chaos and order in my apartment right now (there’s stuff all over the kitchen table but I’m quite pleased with the way I organized my bake ware). And there are both things to watch on TV and things to avoid. Sometimes, these things are one and the same, like that new show “Deal/No Deal.” It’s horrible. And I just don’t get it at all. And that’s exactly why I can’t stop watching it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment