March 20, 2006

Just how bad is it?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is it when you're at the mall, on a little shopping spree to celebrate your new job, and, mid-spree, your bank calls to make sure that everything's okay and your credit card hasn't been stolen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How big is the mall?

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!
Did they shut off your card first?
They did it to me once...
I got mad...
-nh3

Happy Worker said...

How big was the mall? Apparently, it was big enough!

Hmm... I'd say it was medium sized. Not too big, not too small. About the size of Ross Park Mall in Pgh (if, Mr. Anonymous, you're from Pgh.)

I don't think they shut off my card, unless they shut it off after I was already done with my spree. But, I did have to call and verify every transaction that had been posted that day. But I'm definitely glad to hear this has happened to other people too!