Okay, so it's been a while, over a week, since my last blog update but I assure you, I'm not going to stop writing like I did last summer. I got a little distracted because Pete came to visit for a few days last week AND on top of that, I've actually been working at work so no time to post while I'm there (like I'd been doing for the past month or so...)
Pete's visit put my unpacking on hold and so I didn't get the DSL working in my apartment until a few days ago. I just hooked up the wireless and now I'm free to do internet things while watching March Madness. For some reason, I'm very into the March Madness thing this year. In fact, I haven't done much today besides watch basketball.
Earlier in the day, I was very anti-Duke but now, I think I'm impartial to Duke and have turned anti-Gonzaga. There's just something about their main guy, Adam Morrison, that really bugs me. But look at me, acting like it's something I can't quite put my finger on. I know exactly what it is that bugs me. It's the bad facial hair, the really bad regular hair, and the all-too-often beating of the basketball against his head. The guy's an idiot. I bet he owns a pair of crocs and if I had to guess the color, I'd go with orange. (But mind you, I'm certainly not saying that all people who wear orange are idiots. Just people who wear orange crocs...)
March 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment