#1 - Don Ho died and that makes sense because when I saw him this past October, the man was pretty much on death's door.
#2 - HoHo's are celebrating their 40th birthday and did you know that Pittsburghers consume more HoHo's than anyone else in the world. that's kind of strange.
and I guess this one should be like #2a. people in Chicago consume more Twinkies than anyone else in the world. also kind of strange.
because of the HoHo conversation, my friend B. went to the vending machine and bought some DingDongs. they are not HoHo's but they're close. he was unable to eat the DingDongs once he saw how many calories they contained so he gave them to me(he is a volunteer fire fighter and his goal is to make it into the fire fighter calendar, you know - shirtless.)
I have to tell you, the DingDongs look good. however, I can't quite bring myself to eat something that contains "beef fat" yet is not a beef product...
April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment