sometimes I wonder if I'll ever become one of those mature people, those people whose careers are more important than their personal lives, those people who act all serious all the time, those people who shower every day before work.
sometimes I worry this will happen and then other times I know that it won't. for example, I just spent the past 45 minutes searching for a "let's hear it for the boy" ringtone for my cell phone to use when Boy calls. (it's perfect but btw, I wasn't able to find a good one so if any of you know where I can find this, lemme know.)
however, on the job front, it seems I'm going to be moving into a new position at work, one that's more in line with my "career goals" (wait, do I have those?) and more in line with the stuff I like to do. rumor has it, some time in June I'll be moving to the marketing department to become the "content strategist" for the websites for the new joint venture company that IBM is forming out of my department. this sounds important. and I think it may turn out to actually be important. but most importantly, I think it will be fun and creative and I'll get to make lots of creative (and non-creative) decisions and then tell other people to make them happen. it's the perfect job for me!
but still, I'm saying "rumor has it" because 'round here, one never knows. anyway, back to the ringtone search!
April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment