April 10, 2007

For the second weekend in a row, I was away - this time in Monterey, CA visiting my cousin, Jen and her husband Noble, an occasional guest commenter to my blog. It was a fantastic
weekend - the weather was great, we did tons of fun stuff, ate tons of
yummy food, and the Easter Bunny was even able to find me on Sunday
morning!

For the first time ever, I felt like an official Colorado resident. We did a bit of hiking in Big Sur
on Saturday. The hike was pretty much uphill the entire way and I
didn't feel it at all. Guess I'm finally adjusted to this altitude
thing...

Again, lots of pictures and I promise to have them
uploaded some time this weekend but probably not tonight because a) I'm
exhausted!!!! and b) I'm going to a hot yoga class with friends J. and
C. I've never been to hot yoga before and I'm a little worried that I'm
going to have the song gonna
make you sweat by C + C music factory
stuck in my head the
whole time. Then again, I think I'm too tired to do yoga and think at
the same time.

On a slight side note, I thought this
article
was kind of funny but I'm wondering if that's because
I'm tired and giddy. Thoughts?

No comments: