April 16, 2007

pictures, phase 1

friday I "worked" from home and finally got my pictures from the Grand Canyon/Moab trip uploaded to my flickr account. hopefully you've bookmarked the link to my account but in case you haven't, here it is again: my flickr account.

I plan to get my monterey pictures uploaded tomorrow, or at least before I leave thursday for my next trip. this weekend I'll be in longboat key, florida , hanging out with boy and his parents.

technically, I've already met his parents but that was before we were dating so at first I thought it was no big deal to make a trip across the entire country to hang with his peeps. however,it's kind of a big deal, making a special trip to hang out with the parents, isn't it? is this too big of a deal or am I just maybe having a small freakout moment and making too big of a deal out of this deal?

well regardless of the deal, 80 degrees + sunny + beach always = good.

No comments: